Open Enrollment 2017 is going to begin in a month’s time and it is important that you do your homework about the best health plans available on or off exchange. TrueCoverage is proud to announce that you can shop for the top 2016 health plans in the U.S. right here on our website or by calling +1 1-888-505-1815.
Here are the top 10 health plans in the U.S., ranked by a total number of medical members in the first quarter of 2016, according to Atlantic Information Services, a healthcare publishing and information company.
1. UnitedHealthcare — 47.53 million members
2. Anthem (Indianapolis) — 33.99 million members
3. Aetna (Hartford, Conn.) — 19.96 million members
4. Cigna (Bloomfield, Conn.) — 14.03 million members
5. Humana (Louisville, Ky.) — 9.66 million members
6. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (Chicago) — 8.09 million members
7. Kaiser Foundation Health Plan (Oakland, Calif.) — 7.81 million members
8. Health Net (Los Angeles) — 6.12 million members
9. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (Richardson) — 5.02 million members
10. Centene (St. Louis) — 4.51 million members
What is TrueCoverage?
TrueCoverage is the Private Health Insurance Marketplace for individuals & families, and employers to “Shop, Compare & Enroll” in affordable Health Insurance Plans. We offer insurance plans from over hundred leading health insurance carriers, and also offer multiple product lines as dental, vision, life, accidental, auto, and property and casualty, both online or by calling our licensed agents. Our goal is to make it easier for our customers to understand and work through the complex and difficult health insurance landscape and empower them so that they can confidently shop for the top 2016 health plans.
Can I afford to buy top 2016 health plans?
This is a question we here from the majority of our customers. The good news is Open Enrollment 2017 begins on November 1, 2016. This is the time period wherein you can go online, look at the plans offered by health insurance exchanges, compare them , get a free quote and enroll if you like the benefits and cost. Also, remember if you fall under certain income criteria, you can apply for a subsidy, which lowers the monthly premiums even further.
Get ready for Open Enrollment 2017
Here are a few tips for you to start your preparations for Open Enrollment:
- Get a quick understanding of ACA Exchanges and how they work
- Update your calendar with Open Enrollment 2017 deadlines
- Renew your current plan after comparing the benefits and price
- Make enrollment easy by collecting all the documents you need before-hand
- Stay up-to-date with the latest updates about the health care law aka Affordable Care Act
- Learn how to choose the right health plan that serves your needs sand budget
- What you pay for insurance premiums depends on your household income – learn more to save
- If you don’t have health insurance, you may have to pay a fee
- Learn about other options if you don’t want to buy health insurance during Open Enrollment
- You can enroll online or get the assistance of a licensed insurance agent by calling +1 1-888-505-1815
Top Ten 2016 Health Plans in the U.S.A