California being one of the most flourishing states in the USA, the state has robust health care facilities. The means used for filing health insurance premiums are solely under the propriety of Department of Insurance in the state, as it is a California health insurance marketplace. Hence, irrespective of where you buy the health insurance in California from- local agent, online, or directly from a private health insurance company, the premium would remain the same.
Looking for affordable Health Insurance in California?
At TrueCoverage, we have a list of top carriers that offer affordable California health insurance plans for individuals, families and small businesses. You can compare the plans from among these carriers and shop the one that suits you best.
Why come to TrueCoverage?
With TrueCoverage you can:
- Compare California health plans while shopping
- Receive ready health insurance quotes absolutely free
- Choose affordable health insurance plans and enroll online
- Need to communicate with our licensed Health Insurance advisers? Call 888-505-1815
Statistics of Health Insurance- California State
Total population: 39,144,818
Health Insurance Coverage of California
- Employer: 46%
- Non-Group: 8%
- Medicaid: 25%
- Medicare: 10%
- Other Public: 2%
- Uninsured: 10%
(Source: Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 2014)
Population percentage of California Uninsured by Age, 2013-2014
- Children 0-18: –28%
- Adults 19-64: -30%
- Total: -30%
Exchange Enrollees offered Financial Assistance as a Share of the ‘Subsidy-Eligible Population’ as of June 30, 2015
- Total Receiving Financial Assistance: 1,239,893
- Estimated Numbers Eligible for subsidies in Health Insurance finances: 1,574,000
- Potential Subsidy-Eligible population enrolled: 79%
Shop, compare and enroll in Subsidized Obamacare plans
Call 888-505-1815 A TrueCoverage Subsidy Hotline to get free estimate for the eligible health plan subsidy: