Health Insurance Rhode Island
(19.8968° N, 155.5828° W)– Any health insurance plan work within a network of doctors, hospitals, clinics, along with other health service providers you may visit at affordable costs. To avail maximum coverage for any medical care service, you will visit providers of health care within your network.
TrueCoverage has focused networks for its individual and family health insurance plans. There are a select group of best providers that participate in each of the plans. We have made sure that we provide best and all types of specialists within each network that caters to a certain group of plans.
Looking for affordable Rhode Island health insurance plans?
At TrueCoverage, we have a list of top carriers that offer affordable Rhode Island health insurance plans for individuals and families and small businesses. You can compare the plans from among these carriers and shop the one that suits you best.
Why come to TrueCoverage?
With TrueCoverage you can:
- Compare Rhode Island health insurance plans while shopping
- Receive ready health insurance Rhode Island marketplace quotes absolutely free (link it to TC get a quote page)
- Choose affordable Marketplace health insurance in Rhode Island and enroll online (link it to TC home page)
Need to communicate with licensed Health Insurance advisers in Rhode Island? Call 1-888-505-1815
Statistics of Health Insurance- Rhode Island State
Total population: 1,235,156
Health Insurance Coverage of Rhode Island
- Employer: 52%
- Non-Group: 3%
- Medicaid: 18%
- Medicare: 15%
- Other Public: 8%
- Uninsured: 5%
(Source: Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 2014)
Population percentage of Rhode Island Uninsured by Age, 2013-2014
- Children 0-18: 5%
- Adults 19-64: 6%
Exchange Enrollees offered Financial Assistance as a Share of the ‘Subsidy-Eligible Population’ as of June 30, 2015
- Total Receiving Financial Assistance: 13,313
- Estimated Numbers Eligible for subsidies in Health Insurance finances: 10,958
- Potential Subsidy-Eligible population enrolled: 82.5%
Shop, compare and enroll in Subsidized Obamacare plans
Call 1-888-505-1815 A TrueCoverage Subsidy Hotline to get free estimate for the eligible health plan subsidy: