Supplemental


What is Alopecia? (Hair Loss)

What is Alopecia? (Hair Loss)

For many, the pop-culture debate regarding the slap heard round the world at this weekend’s Academy Awards ceremony has resulted in more questions than answers. Today we will get down to the root of one of those questions; just what is alopecia anyway? Alopecia is the...
Understanding Developmental Disabilities in Children

Understanding Developmental Disabilities in Children

Anyone considering starting a family, expecting a child currently, or just watching their current children grow will at some point worry about any possible developmental disabilities present in their child. But just what are developmental disabilities? This is...
Kidney Health During Kidney Month

Kidney Health During Kidney Month

March is National Kidney Month, but one should be aware of kidney disease year-round. But just what is chronic kidney disease? Thirty-seven million Americans suffer from chronic kidney disease, and millions more are at risk to join them, so the problem is more common...
5 Benefits of Buying Health Insurance Online

5 Benefits of Buying Health Insurance Online

At least 92% of Americans are enrolled in a health care plan, but the remaining 8% amounts to over 26 million people with no health insurance. Most folks who are covered by a health insurance plan receive that coverage through their employer. However, as companies are...
Minimum Essential Coverage: 10 Key ACA Health Guarantees

Minimum Essential Coverage: 10 Key ACA Health Guarantees

Health insurance is all about being prepared for what might happen, and how you can protect your family from potential financial risk. With this insight, you can be informed of the Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plans available and the ten health benefits...
Supplemental insurance basics

Supplemental insurance basics

Personalize your insurances. All insurance policies are legal contracts between the insurer and the insured which describe the types and limitations of the insured events.  Some insurances are Federal or State requirements.   Health insurance and Auto...
Supplemental Health Insurance: Covering Out-of-Pocket Costs

Supplemental Health Insurance: Covering Out-of-Pocket Costs

The entire idea behind bringing supplemental health insurance was to help people of America receive assistance in catastrophic medical situations. Why I call this situation catastrophic is very simple- You buy a health insurance plan and think you are sorted. Rest is...
Trustpilot