Term Life Insurance
Find the right plan for you and your family
#1 in Competitive Quotes
Blazing Fast Quotes
#1 in Customer Service
Affordable insurance in minutes
Choose the right Term Insurance
How much insurance do I need?
If your family relies on your income to keep up with their day-to-day living expenses the financial implications of your death could be devastating. If you have a mortgage, is this insured? Do you have young children? Do you have youngsters hoping to go to University?
When and how long (term)?
- Outstanding debts (Mortgage)
- College tuition
- Dependents, young children, aging relatives
- End of life expense
- Financial concerns
Types of term life insurance
Term life insurance is the simplest type of life insurance. Your TrueCoverage consultant will work with you to find the policy that fits your needs. These may include:
- Level term life insurance
- Annual renewable terms life insurance
- Return of premium term life insurance
- No-medical exam term life insurance
- Decreasing term life insurance
- Mortgage protection term life insurance
- Group terms of life insurance
Not sure which Life Insurance policy is right for you?
Understanding Term Life Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
How are term life costs determined?
The more likely you are to die within the policy term the higher the cost will be. The likelihood of dying within the term is largely determined by
- The State of Your Health: Insurance companies will take into account age, health record
- Life Style: risky work, hobbies, tobacco usage etc.
- Death Benefit: The larger the death benefit the higher the premium
- Term Length: Terms may be from 10-30 years, the longer the term the higher the premium.
Which is better Whole or Term life insurance?
Term life benefits your beneficiaries; however whole life benefits you as well but is more expensive.
How does term life insurance work?
Let’s Get You Some Insurance
Get Your Quote Now
In the News
Contact our award-winning customer service team.
8AM to 10PM ET Daily
This website is operated by TrueCoverage and is not the Health Insurance MarketplaceSM website. In offering this website, TrueCoverage is required to comply with all applicable federal laws, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220 (c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) being offered in your state through the Health Insurance MarketplaceSM website. To see all available data on QHP options in your state, go to the Health Insurance MarketplaceSM website at HealthCare.gov.
Also, you should visit the Health Insurance MarketplaceSM website at HealthCare.gov if:
- You want to select a catastrophic health plan.
- You want to enroll members of your household in separate QHPs.
- The plans offered here don’t offer pediatric dental coverage and you want to choose a QHP that covers pediatric dental services or a separate dental plan with pediatric coverage. Pediatric dental services are an essential health benefit.
TrueCoverage offers the opportunity to enroll in either QHPs and off-Marketplace coverage. Please visit HealthCare.gov for information on the benefits of enrolling in a QHP. Off-Marketplace coverage is not eligible for the cost savings offered for coverage through the Marketplaces.
If you’d like assistance in another language please dial 1-888-505-1815
If you are visually impaired, please visit the Federal Marketplace.