Live Life on Your Terms, But First Get Insured
Through term life, you will be provided life insurance coverage for a specific time period or term. In the worst case scenario, if something happens to you and you are no longer alive, your term life will pay the entire coverage sum to your family. In term life, this amount is called death benefit, which gets paid either as regular monthly payment or as a lump sum.
Term life was designed keeping in mind the hardships a family faces, mostly financially, during the untimely death of a family member. It has affordable premium rates.
In case you live through your entire term, the death benefit will not be provided to your family. However, you may convert this term life into another policy after your term ends. Please remember that in case of a conversion, your premium costs will go higher.
At TrueCoverage, we offer you a range of flexible policies in term life. You are free to choose a life period from 10 years to 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. You family is ensured of monetary protection between $25,000 to $1,000,000, depending upon the policy you select. We help you go through some medical examinations required to qualify for term life. Of course, certain younger age groups are not required to undergo the medical examinations to qualify.
- Truly exceptional team of term life consultants with long years of industry experience
- Successful track records of customers satisfied with term life insurance plans and subsidies
- Detailed knowledge of Affordable Care Act or ‘Obamacare’
- Worked with different age groups in term life insurance cases and situations
- Prompt response to customer queries and calls