(37° N to 41° N and 102° W to 109° W) - A state famous for its biodiversity, located in the western part of the USA, Colorado has abundance of river canyons, snow-clad mountains, and arid deserts. 75% of the entire state is covered with forest, its tallest mountain Mt. Albert stands at a height 14400 ft above the sea level. Colorado became an independent state in 1876 and is the 8th biggest state of America. The state has only 52 people living within a sq mile area, which makes it the 14th least populated state in the USA.
Health concerns in Colorado are not as bad compared to other states in the U.S. However, the means used for filing health insurance premiums are solely under the propriety of Department of Insurance in the state. Hence, irrespective of where you buy the health insurance in Colorado from- local agent, online, or a private health insurance company directly, the premium would remain same.
Looking for affordable Colorado health insurance plans?
With TrueCoverage you can:
- Compare Colorado health plans while shopping
- Receive ready health insurance quotes absolutely free
- Choose affordable health insurance plans and enroll online
- Need to communicate with our licensed Health Insurance advisers? Call 888-TRU-8755
|Statistics of Health Insurance- Colorado State|
|(Source: Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 2014)|
Population percentage of Colorado Uninsured by Age, 2013-2014
Exchange Enrollees Receiving Financial Assistance as a Share of the Subsidy-Eligible Population
(as of June 30, 2015)
- Total Marketplace Enrollees Receiving Financial Assistance: 67,062
- Estimated Number of Potential Marketplace Enrollees Eligible for Financial Assistance: 215,000
- Potential Subsidy-Eligible Population Enrolled: 31%