A passion for putting patients first: TrueCoverage and the ACA
The Health Insurance Marketplace, also known as the Health Insurance Exchange, is where people without health coverage can find health insurance options and purchase health care insurance.
Each year the Marketplace has an open enrollment period.
Pros of the Affordable Care Act (ACA / Obamacare)
- Access to Quality Health Insurance Options
- More Americans have health insurance
- Health insurance is more affordable for many people
- Those with pre-existing health conditions can NOT be denied coverage
- No time limits exist on care
- More screenings are covered
- Prescription drugs cost less
Health Insurance Plans to Fit Your Needs and Budget
Your health is important, and everyone has different needs and financial situations. TrueCoverage offers health insurance policies from 600+ top insurance providers. We’re here to find you the BEST health insurance at the lowest rates.
We will find you find the BEST health insurance, life insurance, and supplemental insurance like vision, dental, accidental death, disability, critical illness insurance, and much more. Our one-stop-shop makes it easy to compare multiple insurance quotes online from your home.
The TrueCoverage team provides personal service, backed by our advanced technology, to quickly find you the BEST insurance solutions. We even take the time to ensure that you receive every premium tax credit and health insurance subsidy available. Buy health insurance for you, your family, or your business today with TrueCoverage!
Choosing the Best health insurance plan is the perfect balance of cost and coverage. With over 50,000 plans at our fingertips, we have the experience and capability to find what’s best for you and your family.
TrueCoverage: Savings and Multiple Health Insurance Options
We do all the research, at NO CHARGE, to find you the right plan. Each of our 600+ insurance carriers has subtle differences in their policies in every region. Truecoverage insurance professionals find those differences and optimize our recommendations almost instantly. We’re #1 for customer service!
Our plans include:
- HMOs (Health Maintenance Organizations) – typically restricts you to doctors, other health care providers, or hospitals on the plan’s list. Generally will not cover out-of-network care except for emergencies.
- PPOs (Preferred Provider Organizations) – this type of plan contracts with medical providers (doctors and hospitals), to create a network of “participating providers.” You often pay less when you use doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that belong to the plan’s network. You’ll pay more if you go outside of the network.
- POS (Point of Service) Plans – participants pay less when they use doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that belong to the network.
Unbiased Insurance Recommendations
TrueCoverage is neither owned nor operated by an insurance company. As a Certified Direct Enrollment Partner of Healthcare.gov, we are a true insurance leader, acting independently to offer the broadest range of health insurance plans to meet your needs. Think of us as the “Amazon” of insurance.
Reliable Advice & Ongoing Support = A Better Value for You.
Our service and advice are FREE for the lifetime of your plan, regardless of which insurer you choose.
At TrueCoverage, we serve you. It’s our #1 Priority, and we’re happy to help every day.
Looking to find affordable health insurance?
Click on the button below to compare the plans.