Health Insurance Montana
(46.8797° N, 110.3626° W)– A number of health insurance carriers exist in Montana, where you can compare your health insurance plans. These plans are designed in a way that they will meet entire Montana population’s health insurance needs. To provide health insurance for individual and families in Montana, TrueCoverage has collaborated with most of these companies.
Certain criteria have been set to purchase individual and family health insurance plan in Montana through private exchange. You have to be- either self employed, or your employer does not provide group healthcare coverage, or, your enrolled group plan has no coverage for spouse and kids. Also, if your group plan comes with very high premiums, or the existing group plans have changed its benefits, you may buy your plans from private health insurance exchange.
In case both you and your spouse want a new health insurance plan and you have recently migrated to Montana, it is better you look up for it together or as individuals. A number of affordable health insurance plans available in Montana for individual and families. The eligibility for such plans are, however, dependent on how young the youngest in your family is. Those couples who are married and have a few years of age difference can easily find separate healthcare coverage at lesser cost. In case you prefer a couple plan, make sure it covers both of your requirements.
Status of Montana Health Insurance Marketplace
There are programs in Oregon on consumer assistance, Oregon Health Connect, organized by the Department of Consumer and Business Services. Its employees provide answer to different questions regarding the responsibilities, rights, regulations. Montana too provides the expansions in Medicaid, where any small or big enterprises may ask for subsidies.
Health Status of Montana
The following observations have been recorded about Montana’s health status:
- Every one out of five Montanans are without any sort of health coverage
- According to Indian Health Service, percentage of uninsured in Montana stands at 20%.
- Every six out of ten Montanans buy insurance from commercial places.
- The main reason behind such a low count of insured population in Montana are- too expensive premiums, extremely low-wage jobs, and forced unemployment.
- The high rate of uninsured population in Montana is because of the poor educational status, low economic growth, and poor income.
Looking for affordable Montana health insurance plans?
At TrueCoverage, we have a list of top carriers that offer affordable Oregon health insurance plans for individuals, families and small businesses. You can compare the plans from among these carriers and shop the one that suits you best.
|Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
PacificSource Health Plans
Delta Dental Insurance Company
National General Accident & Health
Why come to TrueCoverage?
With TrueCoverage you can:
- Compare Montana health insurance plans while shopping
- Receive ready health insurance Montana marketplace quotes absolutely free
- Choose affordable Marketplace health insurance in Month and enroll
Need to communicate with licensed Health Insurance advisers in Montana? Call 1-888-505-1815
Statistics of Health Insurance- Montana State
Total population: 954,316
Health Insurance Coverage of Montana
- Employer: 46%
- Non-Group: 6%
- Medicaid: 16%
- Medicare: 17%
- Other Public: 4%
- Uninsured: 10%
(Source: Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 2014)
Population percentage of Oregon Uninsured by Age, 2013-2014
- Children 0-18: N/A
- Adults 19-64: 13%
Exchange Enrollees offered Financial Assistance as a Share of the ‘Subsidy-Eligible Population’ as of June 30, 2015
- Total Receiving Financial Assistance: 44,091
- Estimated Numbers Eligible for subsidies in Health Insurance finances: 50,000
- Potential Subsidy-Eligible population enrolled: 88%
Shop, compare and enroll in Subsidized Obamacare plans
Call 1-888-505-1815 A TrueCoverage Subsidy Hotline to get free estimate for the eligible health plan subsidy: