(25° 50′ N to 36° 30′ N and 93° 31′ W to 106° 38′ W)– Aka the The Lone Star State, the land of BBQs, tea, black gold, and longhorn, Texas happens to be the 2nd largest state both in population and size. Covering 268,820 sq miles of area, with a population of 26,687,114, the health status of this state is quite worrisome.
Over 8.2% people under 65 years are suffering with different disabilities. Around 21.3% people are without any health insurance. There is low immunization covered for the children and huge disparity in terms of health conditions by the education level.
Affordable Texas health insurance plans readily available
With ACA being implemented, 5,762,000 Texans with private health coverage gained preventive care coverage at zero cost-sharing. To make things better, TrueCoverage is working continuously towards making affordable Texas health insurance plans for individuals, families and small businesses available to all. We have bonded with the following carriers to ensure quality-edge service for you:
With us at TrueCoverage you can:
- Compare Texas health plans while shopping
- Receive ready health insurance quotes absolutely free
- Choose affordable health insurance plans and enroll online
- Need to communicate with our licensed Health Insurance advisers? Call 888-TRU-8755
|Stats for Texas State|
|Coverage in Health Insurance to Population
|(Source: Kaiser Family Foundation Survey, 2014)|
Health Coverage Trends
Earlier, when there were unsustainable health cost increase, it led to draining the families and businesses. This also led to drag the economic productivity to a great extent. With Obamacare, the government has introduced various policies that can be leveraged to make the health care status better and affordable by a larger section.
Uninsured Rate percentage change age-wise- (2013-2014)
Marketplace Enrollees Receiving Financial Assistance as a Share of the Subsidy-Eligible Population
as of June 30, 2015
- Total Marketplace Enrollees Receiving Financial Assistance: 32,341
- Estimated Number of Potential Marketplace Enrollees Eligible for Financial Assistance: 58,000
- Percent of the Potential Subsidy-Eligible Population Enrolled: 55%
Shop, compare and enroll in Subsidized Obamacare plans
Call TrueCoverage Subsidy Hotline to get a free estimate for the eligible health plan subsidy: 888-TRU-8755